My wife has been decorating cakes for a few years now; she has done wedding cakes for her family and mine. She has done birthday cakes for our children and others; she has recently started looking for more cakes to do, so I decided that I would start this blog highlighting some of my favorite cakes that she decorates.
This was a cake done for our daughter's tenth birthday. I had no idea that she was planning this cake and was blown away when I got home and saw it. This was her first attempt at a topsy turvy cake, we found out later that the construction was not quite right. All Amy did was look at a picture of a topsy turvy cake and went from there, truly amazing. I think this is the perfect little girl cake, my daughter and her friends agreed (there was lots of squealing, as little girls are prone to).
No comments:
Post a Comment